Friday, February 22, 2013

Maple Bacon Flavors


I really don't get the craze. Now, I love bacon just as much as the next fat girl. Personally, I'm not a huge fan of maple bacon, but I won't turn it down if that's what I'm being offered. But why are people adding bacon to everything? Chocolate-covered bacon? It just sounds repulsive to me. Bacon candy? Gross. VOODOO DONUT BACON MAPLE ALE!? You must have lost your damn mind. It just sounds like a waste to me: a waste of perfectly good bacon, and a waste of perfectly good beer. If anyone gets why this is so popular these days, please inform me.





...That's all.

2 comments:

OFFICIAL WIFE said...

I've actually had candied bacon before. It was good.

Unknown said...

I don't know that I could try candied bacon. I pretty much only like bacon in its pure form. Or crumbled on top of a bowl of loaded potato soup.